Call Today! 651-323-2236
Twin Cities Estate and Elder Law Firm

How Are Guardianships And Conservatorships Different?

When a person is no longer able to make sound decisions for himself or herself, it may be necessary to establish a guardianship and/or conservatorship. These legal functions give one person, known as the guardian or conservator, decision-making authority over important matters in the life of the incapacitated person, who is known as the ward or protected person.

What is the difference between a guardianship and a conservatorship?

Attorney Mary Ebb is dedicated to helping clients with a broad range of sensitive legal issues that fall under the areas of estate planning and elder law. She will provide you with the guidance and insight you need to make sound decisions during this trying time.

Mary Ebb Law is based in White Bear Lake and serves clients in Ramsey and Washington counties and throughout Minnesota.

One way to avoid having to establish an adult guardianship or conservatorship is to create legal documents such as health care directives and powers of attorney. With these documents in place, decisions about someone's care and well-being have already been made.

Let Lawyer Mary Ebb Take It From Here

Mary Ebb is here to help you help someone who is important in your life. To learn more about the representation she can provide, please contact her online or by telephone at 651-323-2236.

Contact The Firm

Bold labels are required.

Contact Information

The use of the Internet or this form for communication with the firm or any individual member of the firm does not establish an attorney-client relationship. Confidential or time-sensitive information should not be sent through this form.


Privacy Policy