Mary Joki Ebb Esq.
Location: Vadnais Heights, Minnesota
Phone Number: 651-340-0629
Fax Number: 651-571-4884
Mary was born and raised in Cloquet, MN. She loves the outdoors and has paddled many miles in the BWCA, hiked to the top of Mt. San Jacinto – the second highest peak in Southern California, and hiked a portion of the Appalachian Trail in Virginia. Besides Minnesota, she has lived in Oregon, California, Montana and Oklahoma.
In her spare time, Mary enjoys walking her mixed breed dogs, playing disc golf with her husband and reading John Grisham novels.
Areas of Practice
- Elder Law
- Guardianships & Conservatorships
- Estate Planning
- Oklahoma, 1991
- Minnesota, 1995
- U.S. District Court District of Minnesota
- University of Oklahoma College of Law, Norman, Oklahoma
- Int’l School of Theology
- Major: Biblical Studies (ABT)
- St. Catherine University
- Major: English
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Minnesota State Bar Association
- Past Chair of the Governing Council of the Elder Law Section of the Minnesota State Bar
- Minnesota Women Lawyers, 2013 – 2016
- Minnesota Association of Guardians and Conservators (MAGiC)
Pro Bono Activities
- Conflict Resolution Center, Minneapolis, MN
- Guardian ad Litem, Ramsey County, MN
- Area Food Shelf, North St. Paul, MN
- Saint Catherine University Alumnae Council
- Store-to-Door, Inc.
- Minnesota Ovarian Cancer Alliance