Providing Comprehensive Elder Law Services To Minnesota Families
Elder law encompasses a wide range of legal issues facing older adults and their adult children and other family members. As the population in Minnesota grows older, the need for experienced elder law representation is paramount. Attorney Mary Ebb is committed to protecting the rights and interests of Minnesota elders in issues such as:
- Estate planning and drafting wills, trusts, powers of attorney and advance health care directives
- Long-term care planning, including Medicaid planning, obtaining medical assistance and preparing for the possibility of nursing home care
- Facilitating discussions about long-term care and difficult end-of-life situations
- Vulnerable adult issues
- Housing transitions for seniors
- Establishing guardianships and conservatorships
Mary Ebb has an intimate understanding of these issues because she has been through many of them herself. She combines her personal experience as a lawyer with wide-ranging legal knowledge to provide her clients with effective legal representation.
She combines a compassionate, informal approach with frank and honest assessments of all of the options available to your loved ones. She has handled many elder law cases, and can provide ideas for innovative solutions that will meet your family’s needs with the resources you have available.
Get In Touch With A Law Firm That Can Help
Whether you are reaching out on behalf of an elderly loved one or on your own behalf, Mary Ebb Law is here for you. To reach our White Bear Lake law offices, call 651-340-0629 or email our firm online by filling out a brief form. Our firm serves clients throughout Ramsey, Washington and Anoka counties.